We foster high expectations of our children's learning, behaviour and relationships.
We provide rich, stimulating and accessible learning opportunities which ensure all children develop as enthusiastic and independent learners.
We build children's self-discipline, and a sense of pride, consideration and respect for themselves, their peers, their learning and for their school and wider community.
We develop positive partnerships between school, parents and our community and a shared understanding of our aims.
We create a school environment where children are healthy, happy, safe and secure, where they feel valued and respected within a diverse and inclusive environment.
Our Mission is that our children:
- Will be central to all we do.
- Will experience 'rich opportunities and memorable experiences'.
- Will be highly literate, numerate and articulate.
- Will build self-discipline, and a sense of pride, consideration and respect for themselves and others.
- Will be highly adaptable to change and equipped for life in a highly sophisticated and technological society.