To inspire children to become confident, secure, caring individuals who achieve personal success and develop a love of learning through 'rich opportunities and memorable experiences'.
Our Mission is to ensure that our pupils:
- Will be central to all we do.
- Will experience 'rich opportunities and memorable experiences', developing a thirst for knowledge and becoming enthusiastic, independent learners.
- Will be highly literate, numerate and articulate.
- Will build self discipline, and a sense of pride and respect for themselves and others.
- Will be highly adaptable to change, equipped for life in a highly sophisticated and technological society.
We foster high expectations of all children's behaviour, work and relationships and to celebrate success widely.
We provide rich, stimulating and accessible learning opportunities which ensure all children develop as enthusiastic and independent learners.
We build children's self-discipline, and a sense of pride and respect for themselves, their work, peers, school and the wider community.
We develop positive partnerships between school, parents and our community and a shared understanding of our aims.
We create a school environment where children are healthy, happy, safe and secure, where they feel valued and respected within a diverse and inclusive environment.